Security in this technological age has become our top most priority. Every now and Then we encounter certain issues that threaten the security of our personal data. Data security and Privacy are the words we hear around us every day. In this article, we’ll discuss the two step Verification process introduced by Yahoo in order to curb the data theft that is most prevalent today. The Two step Verification Process not only check the password but also the location and device from where the attempt to log in has been made. If Yahoo finds the attempt suspicious, then as a second step it asks for a detail either in form of entering a code sent to your mobile or answering security questions. Now let’s take further look at some of the major issues that you might have regarding Yahoo mail and we’ll attempt to provide you the solution to fix those issues.
How to enable yahoo mail two step verification processes?
Follow the steps to enable two steps Verification in Yahoo mail Account -
1. Log in to Your Yahoo Mail Account, to do that Click Me .
2. Go to your ‘Account info’ page right under the user icon in the upper right hand corner.
3. Click on the ‘Account security’ section.
4. If the two step verification is disabled, then click on the button to enable it.
5. Enter your mobile number and choose either ‘send SMS’ or ‘Call me’ option to receive a code for verification.
6. Enter the code you received in your mobile number and click on ‘verify’ button.
That’s it! You have now enabled two step verification securities in your Yahoo mail Account.
What to do when you cannot receive emails in Yahoo mail?
Are you frustrated because you cannot access or read emails send by other people to you? Don’t worry; we’re going to help you receiving emails in your Yahoo mail account. All you need to do is follow the procedure given below –
- First you need to check your account for errors, to do that sign in with your credentials by clicking here.
- Try Sending yourself an email, if you haven’t received the mail then go to step 3.
- In order to fix the issue, you’ll need to check a few settings. For that go to ‘Account settings’.
- Check if your mail is in spam folder or not? If not then check ‘blocked address’ and look for sender’s mail. If it is found in that section, you need to unblock the sender. If not, go to step 5.
- Check the email filters as mails could have gone in different folders.
If there is nothing wrong with your account, then this could be the issue from sender’s side as well. In that case you need to -
• Ensure they entered your email address correctly.
• Advise them to contact customer support.