Are you facing issues related with AT&T mail? Or getting troubles in accessing your AT & T email account or problems related to sending/receiving/view of messages? Keep in mind; whether you are using it as a standard webmail or with email clients such as Windows Live, Apple Mail, Microsoft Outlook etc., issues are expected.
These problems can appear anytime, anywhere and with any gadget, and left you thinking as from where to get AT& T customer Support. In this article, I’m illustrating some basic AT & T issues and their related solution.
Forget AT & T password/ How to recover AT & T password?
- Open AT & T home page.
- Go to the “forgot password” page.
- Select “Password” button.
- Enter your AT&T email address correctly in the user ID section.
- Click on “continue”
- After this, you will be asked for to choose the way to reset your AT&T password. You will find two choices as follows.
Send me a temporary password: if you want to get temporary AT &T password on your registered alternate email id then you can go with this option. By selecting this option you will get a new password on your alternate email address. Remember, by using the same password you can’t open your email box.
I will answer my security questions by choosing this option, you need to answer some questions that you have been selected when you initially create your email account.
Reset AT &T password
If you choose the method of receiving password on alternate email, it was sent to your registered email id. Now save the temporary password and enter the same in the field given. A massage to set your permanent password will appear on your screen. Now follow the step wise step instructions to create your permanent email password.
If you choose the option of answering security questions, then simply provide your answers and reset new password.
After performing above steps, you will get a confirmation massage that “your password has been reset successfully”. After this, you can access your email account with new password.
How to compose and send messages in AT & T
- Choose “Compose” in the top left corner of your inbox.
- Type the email address of the receiver in the “To” field.
- You can also open your “Contacts” by selecting the word “To”.
- Type your message into the email Subject and Body.
- Click on Send button when you're ready to send the message. A confirmation message will show at the bottom of the page.
Issues in sending and receiving of messages
To fix issues sending or receiving messages, you can use below tips
If you are logged in to your email on att.net:
1. Make sure the predictable email didn't land in Spam folder.
2. Open the settings and view the blocked addresses to check that there are no email addresses from which you would expect email.
3. Go to the Blocked Addresses section; to confirm that there are no email addresses from which you would expect email.
4. Review the Filters section to be sure your emails arrive in the correct folder.
5. Log out of your email, and then again log in.
6. Open your AT&T email in a different browser
7. Clear your cache and cookies. Sometimes these slow down browsing speeds clash with email.
9. Disable browser tools or add-ons, to observe if they clash with your email access.
10. If you use an email client such as Apple Mail, Microsoft Outlook, or Windows Live:
11. Make sure that your email client settings are right.
12. Review common email codes for steps to fix them.