Internet Explorer Customer Service: Before the introduction of Microsoft Edge, Internet Explorer used to be the default browser for all versions of MS Windows operating system. Although this browser never got popularity and praise like Google chrome or Firefox it is still used by a large number of users. The browser is quite sophisticated and has got nearly all the features that we expect from a good browser. However, at the same time, it is also true that the Internet Explorer is also prone to various technical and non-technical errors. But the good thing is you can seek help from Internet Explorer customer service in case of an issue quite easily.
What are the common Internet Explorer Errors and Issues?
No matter how sophisticated a web browser is and how carefully you use it, some errors and issues are inevitable. Internet Explorer is indifferent it is also vulnerable to various types of technical and non-technical issues. We have compiled a list of some of the most commonly reported errors and issues with the Internet Explorer browser as given below.
- Internet Explorer not working
- Internet Explorer not opening
- Unable to run Internet Explorer Windows 8
- Can’t open a certain Website on the Internet Explorer
- Internet Explorer stopped working
- Unable to load Internet Explorer
- Internet Explorer crashed with a random error
- Not able to open any website on the Internet Explorer
- Internet Explorer stopped working due to unknown error
- Problems in using Internet Explorer in Window 7
- Unknown plugin and add-on installed on the Internet Explorer
All of the issues mentioned above are just a few examples of the different errors and issues that can occur in Internet Explorer. In fact, there are a lot of other errors and issues that Internet Explorer might have to face more often than not. Fortunately, the users can give a call on Internet Explorer Customer Support Phone number whenever they want in order to get the issue resolved in the most convenient manner.
What are the reasons behind Internet Explorer not working?
It is true that it is not possible to predict the exact reason why Internet Explorer isn’t working for you. Still, there are a few factors that are quite common and is the reason why Internet Explorer doesn’t work on a PC/ laptop of a large number of users.
1. Slow and interrupted Internet Connection.
2. Accumulation of Cache and cookies on the Internet Explorer browser
3. Problems due plugins and add-ons installed on Internet Explorer browser
4. Using the obsolete version of the application
5. Software conflict due to another application installed on your computer/ laptop.
6. Malware or malware infection in your PC
Apart from the reasons mentioned above, there are many more possible factors that can contribute to a problem in the Internet Explorer web browser. To know more about the issues that can lead to the Internet Explorer problem you can talk to experts via Internet Explorer helpline support phone number.
How to fix Internet Explorer web browser issues?
Let’s go through the solutions to resolve some of the common Internet Explorer problems and issues.
Unable to opening Internet Explorer/ Internet Explorer isn’t opening
In case you are also facing such problems then you can try the following solutions.
* First of all, make sure your laptop or computer is properly connected to a fast and secure internet connection.
* Clear the cache and cookies of your Internet Explorer and try again.
* Make sure you are using an updated version of the Internet Explorer. In case you are using an obsolete version then you should update the same instantly.
* Removing the third-party add-ons and plugins that you might have installed on your web browser and try again.
* In case none of the steps mentioned above fix the problem then you should seek expert advice by giving a call to Internet Explorer Toll Free Support number.
Internet Explorer Stopped working/ not opening a particular website
Here are the solutions that you can try in order to fix such problems.
* Try to open the problematic website using any other web browser to make sure that there is no problem with the website.
* Check the Internet Connection and make sure that it is fast and secure.
* Remove add-ons and plugin and try to open the website again.
* Scan your laptop/ computer with a good Antivirus and make sure it is not infected with a virus.
* Finally, if nothing works then you should give a call on the Internet Explorer Helpdesk Phone Number and seek support.