AT&T is the popular email service launched by AT&T that enables the users to perform their routine email tasks. Further, one can even use this account to access smartphones and other online services. And with such great services offered by the account, it becomes essential for the users to boost the security of the account. Still, even after boosting the account security, there are chances that some users might fail to access their AT&T account. However, one can still manage to restore access to the account by performing a recovery process.
1. Easy ways to recover AT&T account password
For the users who are looking for the information on how they can perform AT&T password recovery, here they will be offered with the detailed instructions to reset the account password using various recovery options.
2. Recover AT&T password using email
For performing the AT&T account password with email, the user is required to visit the official recovery page and follow the provided instructions.
- Enter the email or phone number used for accessing the AT&T account.
- Now, the user is required to pick the recovery option as an email.
- Further, the user will be provided with a code on the recovery email.
- Then, the user needs to mention the particular code when prompted and complete the verification process.
- After the account is verified, the user can create a new password for the account and access the account using the same.
3. Recover AT&T password using phone number
For those who have linked the phone number with the AT&T account, they can use the AT&T account recovery with phone number and reset the account password. To begin the process, the user needs to visit the recovery page and follow the steps.
- Mention the phone or email id used for accessing the account and proceed with the recovery process.
- From the provided recovery options, the user is required to pick recovery via phone number option.
- Further, the user needs to request the verification code on the linked phone number.
- Now, the user is required to mention the particular code when prompted and complete the verification process.
Then, the user needs to create a new password for the account and save the new password.
4. Recover AT&T password using the date of birth
Besides, for the users who have set security questions for their account, they can follow the instructions to perform AT&T account recovery date of birth to reset the account password and restore access to the account.
Begin the process by launching the recovery page and providing the phone and email id.
- After that, skip all the options until recovery via security option appears on the screen.
- Now, select the particular recovery option and continue.
- Then, state the date of birth and complete account verification.
- After that, create a new password for the account and save the same.