If any of the user want to read their Gmail messages in other account, make sure you can do this also by setting up the POP. Because POP and IMAP are the best way to read your Gmail messages in other client. You can simply set this by following the below steps.
• Go to sign in page of Gmail enter your email address and password and enter in your Gmail account.
• Once you did it, then go to top right side where you find setting icon, click on that and find the setting option. Now click on that setting option.
• Under the setting option you met with another option called forwarding/IMAP tab just hit that button.
• Now you have to enable the POP for all mail or enable POP for mail that arrives from now on.
• And finally click on save changes.
After that you have to make some changes in your email client such as:
• For incoming mail server: pop.gmail.com, requires SSL: yes, Port: 995
• For outgoing mail server: smtp.gmail.com, require SSL: yes, require TLS: yes, authentication: yes, port: 465, port for TLS/STARTTLS: 587
• Then username, email address and password.