Google Home is a smart device designed and developed to make our lives easier. All you have to do is give your voice command and you are ready to go. However, we should also note that Google Home is a highly technical device that involves sensors, microphones, and speakers. So, malfunctioning in any of its components may result in the underperformance of Google Home. But, the good thing is that you fix Google Home quite easily if it is not working properly. Go through this post, in case Google Home is not working efficiently. Here, we will discuss why you facing this problem and what are the easy steps by which you fix it.
What are the common Google Home problems?
Google Home is quite similar to various other smart home systems available today. It is a fact that all these smart home systems are prone to some technical and non-technical issues. We have compiled some of the most common Google Home Problems as given below.
* Google Home doesn’t respond to my voice command.
* Unable to connect to Google Home
* Google Home not connecting via Wi-fi.
* Google Home is not Connection through Bluetooth
* Not able to buffer music on Google Home due to connection issues.
* Google Home is giving random responses to my command
* Google Home won’t play music
* Can’t play music on Google Home
* Google Home won’t connect to wi-fi
* Music keeps buffering on Google Home without playing anything
* No voice keeping out of Google Home
* Google Home isn’t responding or recognizing my voice command
Why my Google Home system is not working?
Well, the exact reason depends upon the particular problem you are facing. But, as we have stated above, there are some common problems with some common reasons behind them. Given below are some of the most common reasons due to which your Google Home System might not work properly.
1. Microphone not working: In case Google Home is not recognizing your voice then it is quite possible that the Microphone of your speakers is not working.
2. Connection Problems: Many Google Home problems arise because of faulty connection. Please note that the issues can occur due to problems in Wi-fi or Bluetooth connections.
3. Faulty Speakers: In case no sound is coming out of your Google Home Speakers then it is quite possible that they are faulty.
4. Music doesn’t play: The problem can also occur due to an issue with your music app like an accumulation of cache and cookies in the app.
5. Problems with voice match: If the Google Home system is not recognizing your voice command then the problem can be due to improper voice match setup.
Google Home System Requirements
How to fix Google Home Not working?
Given below are the steps that you can try in case your Google Home is not working problem. Please note these steps are applicable only to fix the basic issues with the Google home.
1. First of all, you should try to fix the Google Home by restarting it. It is quite easy to restart it. You may just unplug the device from the wall and plug it back in. It is also possible to restart Google Home remotely using the Google Home app.
2. Make sure that your device is properly connected to the internet. Instead, you may also check the Bluetooth connection in case you are using Bluetooth connections to add Google Home
3. Ensure that microphones are working properly in case Google Home is not responding.
4. In case the speakers are not playing music make sure the mute button is not pressed. Also, ensure that the music service is linked to Google Home.
5. Those who are facing problems in playing the music should clear the cache on their music app.