Composing a message in Gmail is very simple task. But for a new user sometime it becomes difficult because they didn’t have technical skills so that they are not able to compose message in Gmail. But don’t worry, right now you are at right place because here I am sharing beneficial points to make you trouble free.
1) Very first choose the browser in which you want to open your Gmail account such as: internet explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google chrome etc.
2) Then go to Gmail login page and enter your email address and password in a proper way.
3) Once you enter in your Gmail account then click on compose option which is located at top left side.
4) After that add a subject then write your message which you want to send and finally click on send button.
Make sure you can recall your message by using undo send option. For this:
• Go to your Gmail account and click on setting icon then again click on setting option
• In undo send section you have to choose enable undo send option.
• Then choose the amount of time to decide if you want to un send an email under the send cancellation period.
• And finally click on save changes.