If you are using email for your business, Logo is really important to insert in your email signature. To add company logo in gmail signature, logo should save in your computer. You can download your logo directly from website of your company. If you are a user who doesn’t know the process to add logo in Gmail signature, don’t worry getting here complete procedure to do this task successfully.
• First, you need to log in to your gmail account by entering your username and password. Click on “settings” button from the upper right corner of the email browser and select “mail settings” option.
• Next, click on “General” tab and scroll down the “signature” box that allows you to enter a customer signature. Select the radio button from the left side of the signature box to enter your custom signature.
• Next, you need to click on the “image” button and enter the URL that will links directly to the logo in the appropriate field. You can see a preview of the logo after enter the URL.
• You can add text beside the logo by clicking the appropriate font, color and sizes after that you can enter text which you want to add.
• Now, click on “save changes” to save the signature.
• When you will compose an email, an email template will appear and you will see the signature with logo on the template. You can type your message above the signature area.