Problems in iPhone Mail are not a new issue. We just wrote about 5 ways to fix the Mail App disappeared from iPhone/iPad. Some of our readers also reported to us Yahoo mail is not working or loading in iPhone Mail App. So we write this post trying to help them fix the problem. We have picked 7 ways and tested all these methods that may be working. We know the value of your time, so our experts had prepared this list after a thorough analysis. Let’s get started with the fixes.
Having problems connecting or logging into to your Yahoo email account? Seeing pop-up messages on your iPhone or iPad that iOS “Cannot Get Mail” or “Connection to the server failed?” Unable to receive or read emails, delete accounts, or add accounts using the Mail App or the Yahoo App?
Yahoo Mail not working On Iphone
* Change Your Yahoo Mail Security Settings
* The next thing to do when faced with this issue is to change a setting on your yahoo mail profile by logging into yahoo.com via a web browser (not an app)
* Once you have logged onto Yahoo mail using your browser, tap on the account security settings
* Here turn on the option Allow Apps that use less secure Sign in
Solution for Yahoo Email not working Outlook
1. Setup Yahoo Email in Outlook
2. Open Outlook.
3. Click the File menu.
4. Click Add Account.
5. Select Manual setup or additional server types and click Next.
6. Select POP or IMAP. Click Next.
7. Within POP and IMAP Account Settings, fill out Your Name and full Email Address.
8. Next to Logon Information, fill in your User Name and Password and put a check next to Remember password. Then click the More Settings button.
9. Go to the Outgoing Server tab. Enable My outgoing server (SMTP) requires authentication and Use the same settings as my incoming mail server.
10. Go to the Advanced tab. For port settings, set Incoming server (IMAP) to 993 with SSL encryption, then set Outgoing server (SMTP) to 587 with TLS encryption.
11. Click OK then Next when finished.
12. Click Close if the account logs in properly.
13. Click Finish.
Configuring Outlook for Yahoo Mail access
1. Start by opening Outlook , then hit File in the task bar and select Add Account.
2. Click on the Manual setup or additional server type and select Next.
3. In Choose service, select POP or IMAP and click Next.
4. Enter Name and Email address in the given blank space.
5. In the Server information, set Account Settings as IMAP.
6. Next is to input the Yahoo mail server settings. Under Incoming Mail Server set: imap.mail.yahoo.com.
7. Under Outgoing Mail Server (SMTP) set: Type smtp.mail.yahoo.com .
8. Next, enter your Yahoo Account password in the Logon Information section.
9. Go to the Outgoing Server tab and check the My outgoing server (SMTP) requires authentication box and select use same settings as my incoming mail ser
10. Now go ahead, and hit More Settings … select Advanced.
11. Enter 993 in Incoming server (IMAP) and select SSL/TLS in Encrypted connection.
12. Enter 465 in outgoing server (SMTP) and select SSL/TLS in Encrypted connection.
14. Now hit OK and select Next in the Add Account dialog box.
15. At this point Outlook will test out your account to ensure your configuration is valid the the account was added. If for some reason it doesn’t, all you’ll need to do to manually trigger the verification process is hit the Test Account settings button.
16. Congrats! you have added your Yahoo account in Outlook.