This temporary error is very annoying for user which generally occurs during Gmail sign out account. This intimates a message “we are sorry, but your Gmail account is temporarily unavailable”. Due to this reasons surely you are not able to work with your Gmail account. In this case you need a permanent solution regarding this issue. So keep follow this post to solve your temporary issue in Gmail.
1) This temporary issue generally occurs due to browser’s cookies and cache so here our first priority is to clear our browser’s cookies and cache. For this:
• If you are using your chrome browser then open it and click on more icon
• Then again click on more tool and press the clear browsing data
• In this section you have to select beginning of time and hit the clear browsing data option.
2) Make sure your internet security application such as: firewall and antivirus are not interfering with Gmail, if is it then this problem has occurred.
3) Sometime due to Gmail server issue this temporary problem has occurred. In this situation you have to wait for few hours to resolve this problem.