Continuously trying to download the Gmail attachment? But it seems your all efforts are in vain because of some critical issues. Through this post below, I let you know what are the common issues behind the Gmail attachment which prevents you to download it.
1) Folks! Whenever you are working with your Gmail account and going to perform any activity like: sending and receiving the mails, download the attachment and many other activities. So first check in which browser you perform all these activities. Because the Gmail only support best and reliable web browser called: internet explorer, Mozilla Firefox, safari, Google chrome.
2) For attachment issue somewhere browsers cookies and cache are also responsible. So immediately clear your cookies and cache.
• If you are using the Google chrome, then click on more icon on your toolbar.
• After that just click on more tool then hit on clear browsing data.
• Then click on checkboxes under the clear browsing data “cookies and other site data and cached images and files”.
• And last, just hit the clear browsing data.
3) Another reason for attachment problem is your emails storage capacity. If your email clients found that you didn’t have too much storage capacity, so you are not able to download the attachment