If any of the users founds that they send the mail but at the same time they didn’t receive mail from recipients, so how can you solve this problem. If you are not able to tackle this problem just follow the points which I mention below.
• First always check you are connected with internet or not. Use perfectly suitable browser for your outlook account such as: internet explorer, safari, Firefox etc. Simply you can check by entering the www.microsoft.com in the address bar if it is work then ok otherwise you have to troubleshoot the internet connectivity problem.
• Properly check your outlook’s setting is correct or not.
• Double check your suspicious email messages which block your messages. You can also contact your ISP so that they can delete all the emails at once.
• Always run the outlook in safe mode, for this:
1) Go to start button, in case of you are using the window 8/8.1
2) After that in the search box you have to type exe/safe
3) And finally enter command
• Sometime the recipients sends you mail, but if you not get it then check that mail in junk folder. Hopefully the mail is automatically transfer there.