Fix Sbcglobal email sending and receiving errors: It is true that SBCGlobal email service is loaded with a lot of innovative functions and features. However, like any other email service, the primary function of SBCGlobal email account is still the same i.e. sending and receiving emails. It is not worth it to use SBCGlobal email account if you can’t and send or receive an email. There are a lot of SBCGlobal email sending and receiving errors which can bar users for using the email account properly. Read this article till the end if you can’t send or receive SBCGlobal email. Here, we will discuss the solutions to SBCGlobal email sending and receiving errors.
Why you are facing SBCGlobal errors in sending and receiving emails?
It is very difficult to predict the reason behind the problem without knowing the exact error message. Nonetheless, we have created a list of some very common SBCGlobal issues responsible for many sending and receiving errors as given below:
1. Typing the incorrect email address of receivers.
2. Slow or Interrupted Internet connection.
3. File attached to the email is not supported.
4. The size of an attachment is way too big.
5. Email blocked by the spam filter
6. SBCGlobal email account blocked due to sending a large number of emails.
How to fix Unable to send SBCGlobal email issues?
Follow the steps below to fix problems in sending SBCGlobal email.
• First of all, make sure your account hasn’t crossed the permissible limit of sending emails.
• Ensure your internet connection is fast and smooth.
• Check the format and size of the file attached to your email and make sure it is within the permissible limit.
• Recheck the email address of your receiver and confirm that you are not making any typing mistake.
• Change to another device/ browser and try to send email again.
Steps to fix SBCGlobal email not receiving problem
You should follow the steps given below in order to resolve issues in receiving SBCGlobal email.
• Check your internet connection and also ensure that your SBCGlobal email account is not running out of space.
• Open your spam folder and make sure that the email you are looking for is not there.
• Check your filter settings to ensure that the email you are expecting is not being filtered out.
• Open your SBCGlobal email account in another browser or device and see if you can receive the email or not.
• In case the problem continues then you should contact the sender and ask them to check if the email is sent from their end.