Every MSN mail user expects outstanding emailing service but sometimes due to occurrence of technical hiccups they are unable to get the same. Currently, MSN mail is being used by millions of users across the world and they face thousand of technical issues on daily basis.
My basic motto of writing this article is to provide solution of some frequently occurred MSN issues along with sharing an alternate solution for all other issues. Yes, your expectation is right; I’m also talking about MSN technical support service over here.
A Quick Look on Commonly Occurred MSN Issues and Related Solution
Forgot MSN Password Issue
Password issue varies from user to user; sometime we forget our mail account password by ourselves or sometimes due to technical failure. In anyway, if you are facing this issue then the recommended solution is as follows:
- First of all you need to go to the MSN mail login page and there you need to enter your email ID for which you want to recover password.
- Now need to click on “Forgot my password”.
- Then you’ll be asked to put your choice of recovering your password either through registered mobile number or secondary email ID.
- If you have chosen password recovery through your registered mobile number then you’ll get a verification code on the same by using which you can create a fresh password for your account.
Unable to Access My Account
This is something most common with many MSN mail users. If you are unable to access your account then you must check whether you are entering right username or password. If yes, then you may have forgotten your password. Try creating a new password by following the method I’ve shared above.
Unable to Send or Receive Mail
- Sometimes due to technical issue you are unable to send or receive mail in MSN. If you are one of the victims of this issue then I simply recommend you to contact MSN customer support for quick resolution of this issue. In the meanwhile, you may follow few instructions I have shared below:
- First of all, you need to make sure that you have active internet connection. Check it by opening another webpage in your browser. If not, then fix the internet issue first.
- In case you are connected to a corporate network then might be your company’ firewall is restricting you from accessing your account. You can get confirmation with the help of system administ rator.
- Actually, MSN team has made limited volume, number of recipients and type of email in order to reduce spam or junk mail. May be this could be one of the reasons behind occurring this issue.
- If there is any other problem then I suggest you to call on MSN customer support phone number.
Unable to Attach Files While Sending Mail
Sometimes, you are unable to attach files while sending mail. This problem occurs due to internet failure. So, you need to do proper check of your internet connection, whether it is working or not.
My Account Got Hacked or Compromised
In case your account is hacked or compromised then you need to change your account password quickly. If hackers have made any unwanted change due to which you are unable to access your account then you need to contact the MSN technical support quickly.