Mozilla Firefox is one of the leading web browsers in the world. Just like any other top browsers in the world, it has got all the features that we expect from an ideal browser. A large number of variants of the Firefox browser are available depending upon devices you are using. Despite the exceptional performance and feature of Firefox, it is also prone to some technical errors and issues. However, the good thing is that you can get a solution to almost every problem related to Mozilla Firefox simply by dialing the Mozilla Firefox support phone number. In this post, we are going to discuss various problems related to the Mozilla Firefox web browser.
What are the different variants for Mozilla Firefox?
- Mozilla Firefox for Windows, Mac, and Linux
- Firefox for Android
- Firefox for iOS
- Mozilla Firefox preview
- Firefox for Amazon devices
- Firefox private network browser – level protection
- Mozilla Firefox lite
- Firefox Reality – web browser for virtual reality headsets
- Firefox Focus – Automatic privacy browser and content blocker
Different kinds of errors and issues can occur in various versions of Mozilla Firefox. But, the good thing is that it is very easy to find solutions to all kinds of Firefox browser problems by giving a call at Mozilla Firefox tech support helpline number.
What are the different errors and issues related to Mozilla Firefox?
Similar to any other web browser available today, Mozilla Firefox is also susceptible to various technical and non-technical issues. Given below is the list of common issues reported by a large number of Mozilla Firefox users on a regular basis.
* Mozilla Firefox not working
* Firefox not opening in windows 10
* Mozilla Firefox not opening
* Mozilla Firefox not installing windows 7
* Mozilla Firefox not responding
* Firefox not working on Windows 10
* Firefox not loading pages
* Mozilla Firefox not uninstalling
* Unable to remove Mozilla Firefox from control panel
* Unable to launch mozilla Firefox
* Not able to set Firefox as default browser
* Unable to install mozilla Firefox in Windows 10
* Unable to download Mozillla Firefox
* Not able to open Firefox in linux
* Unable to connect Mozilla Firefox
* Unable to open Mozilla Firefox browser
* Not able to update Mozilla Firefox
In addition to the issues mentioned above, there are many more problems that a Mozilla Firefox user may have to face. However, it is very easy to find solutions for every Firefox problem. All they have to do is give a call on Mozilla Firefox technical support phone number.
Mozilla Firefox System Requirements
Most of the Mozilla Firefox problems occur because the device of the user doesn’t fulfill the system requirements. Given below are the system requirement of Mozilla Firefox that must be fulfilled in order to use Firefox smoothly. In case you are also facing Mozilla Firefox issues then the first thing you should check is that your device is fulfilling all these system requirements.
On the Windows Operating system
- Operating Systems (32 bit and 64 bit)
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Pentium 4 or newer processor that supports SSE2
- 200 MB of hard drive space
512 MB of RAM / 2 GB of RAM for the 64-bit version
On a Mac Computer
- macOS 10.9
- macOS 10.10
- macOS 10.11
- macOS 10.12
- macOS 10.13
- macOS 10.14
- Macintosh computer with an Intel x86 processor
- 512 MB of RAM
200 MB hard drive space
On GNU/ Linux devices
It is not possible to run Firefox without the following packages or libraries.
- GTK+ 3.4 or higher
- GLib 2.22 or higher
- Pango 1.22 or higher
- X.Org 1.0 or higher (1.7 or higher is recommended)
libstdc++ 4.7 or higher
For the best performance, the following libraries or packages are strongly recommended.
- NetworkManager 0.7 or higher
- DBus 1.0 or higher
- GNOME 2.16 or higher
In case the firefox isn’t working properly even after fulfilling the system requirement then you may seek help through Mozilla Firefox toll-free helpdesk phone number.
How to download and install Mozilla Firefox on Windows?
In case you are a new user and don’t know how to install Mozilla Firefox then you should follow the steps given below.
* First of all, you need to visit the official download page of Mozilla Firefox in any browser like Internet explorer.
* After opening the official page, you have to click on the “Download Now” button.
* The system will offer the recommended version as per your device automatically.
* Once the downloading gets over, the option to run the downloaded file will appear on your screen.
* Then, just follow the steps given below that will appear on your screen.
In case you can’t install Firefox by following the above steps then you can take help by calling Mozilla Firefox support phone number.