Yes, you can create more than one signature in your Gmail account. This is the very simple procedure which is easy to follow by users. We are sharing here complete method to create different signature for different email address.
Method to create more than one Gmail signature:
• To setup multiple signatures in Gmail, users need to enable canned response lab in Gmail settings.
• First of all, log into your Gmail account.
• Go to the dashboard; go to Gmail settings (gear icon) which are located on the top right corner.
• In the Gmail settings, users need to access the Lab tab which is located on the right-hand side of the window.
• Next, you need go to the canned responses section, click on Enable option.
• Now click on compose button to create a new email message in your Gmail account.
• Type your signature after typing complete message.
• Next, you need to click the down arrow icon which will show many options Canned Reponses>New canned response is one of them.
• Now in the resulting window, you need to type a name for your new canned response after that click on OK.
• You can repeat this process to create more canned response.
• Make a list of different kinds of signature after that you can choose one which you want to use in your Gmail signature.