Undoubtedly, iCloud is a very special name among all the email service providers. iCloud is based on the Cloud technology given from the Apple. Today this email service is used by millions of the iOS users worldwide as it a consistent means to send or receive messages/ emails, and store your data. Icloud gives the fastest and safe emailing services, through which the users can send and receive mail within fractions of seconds.
Some of its features include huge storage space to store data, files, music, pictures, videos and contacts, etc. apart from these iCloud Automatic Backup, Find My Friends, Photo Stream, Find my iPad, iPhone, iPod touch and Mac, iBooks, and iTunes Match facilities make this email service more popular among users.
iCloud email is also just similar as any other email services. You will only require your apple ID and password in order to login to iCloud. Your phone, iPad, or PC can be used for login to iCloud mail. There are no restrictions of operating system for apple, thus you can use iOS, or Windows to login. But ensure that you have iCloud enabled in your iPad or iPhone to execute login process. Make sure that your software is updated as it may create troubles while logging in.
iCloud.com is the web version of iCloud which allows you to use your account in any device, even if you don’t have iCloud installed. Here we illustrate some steps to login to iCloud com easily.
- Open any web browser that you like In your device. It is supported by almost any web browser.
- Type www.icloud.com in the address bar of the browser or simply click on the link.
- Once the iCloud Mail Login page opens, type your iCloud (Apple ID) email address in the given field.
- You need to enter your Apple ID password in the second field. Before typing email id/password makes sure your caps-lock and/or num-lock is on/off as per need.
- For your ease of login choose the “Keep me signed in” option.
- In next time when you want to access your account in the same device, you won’t have to go through all the iCloud com login steps
- Just by visiting icloud.com, you’ll direct to your iCloud account automatically.
- For your account safety, especially in shared device, doesn’t forget to sign out correctly.
- At the end, click on the arrow button on the right of the password field.
If the Apple email ID and password is correct, you’ll be directed to your iCloud account. In case you face troubles in login iClodud account because of forget password then you need to follows below steps:
Having issues in iCloud login
- First visit the login page and click on the “Forgot Apple ID or password” link or go to iforgot.apple.com link directly.
- After that, follow the instructions given on the screen to recover your account.
- Provide your Apple ID in the specified area and Continue through the process if you forgot your password.
- Use the “Forgot Apple ID?” link to reset your iCloud email ID.
If you are facing some other login issues or unable to access your account, you can contact iCloud customer support. User can get instant resolutions for the login issues, just making a call at iCloud technical support helpline number. The experts provide the user-friendly and reliable support for all kinds of issues to the users within comprehensive manner.