Technical Help to How to Update Google Account Password
You can update the Google password by following the steps below.
• Sign-in to Gmail using your current password.
• Click on your profile picture from the top right corner.
• Click on the “Google Account” link.
• Open “Security” tab from the left-hand side panel.
• Select “Password” option available under “Signing in to Google”.
• Provide your current password one more time.
• Enter your new Google password twice and appropriate fields.
• Finally, click on “Change Password”.