How will you check or confirm whether you are working online or offline in outlook account? If you didn’t know this checking process so immediately follow the steps below where I mention some of the simple points which help you out of this problem. Find the complete details here.
1) In your outlook account just click on send/receive tab which is located at top right side.
2) Make sure, if the outlook account is disconnected from the server then immediately you will see work offline button with red X marks.
3) Now you have to click on that button to disable the work offline setting.
4) If you click on that button then X mark will be disappear, it means the work offline has been disabled.
5) After that you can send a test mail to yourself to verify that your outlook is account is online and perfectly working.
But if it is not happen, then straight forward contact to technical experts for appropriate solution regarding Outlook account.