Just call on 1-833-295-1999 How to Set up iPhone on Outlook Email If you have an email account on Outlook then you can use it on Apple devices like iPhone, iPad, etc. very easily. There are many ways by which you can open Outlook Email on iPhone. You can either use the web version of Outlook on the safari browser or set it up using the IMAP/ POP settings. Another way of using Outlook on iPhone is by downloading the Outlook iOS app. Today, in this post, we will discuss the methods to setup outlook on iPhone. Here, you will find the step by step process to add your Outlook email account to the iPhone in a very convenient manner.
Precautions for settings up Outlook email on iPhone
Given below are some precautions that you should take while setting up your Outlook email on an iPhone.
1. Check your mobile data as well as Wifi connection to ensure that you are connected to the internet.
2. Confirm that your iPhone is not on airplane mode. Airplane mode blocks your phone from connecting to the internet that why it should remain off.
3. Make sure you know the username and password of the outlook email account you are looking to add.
How to configure Outlook Email on iPhone?
iPhone offers the automatic configuration for an Outlook email account. Here are the steps by which you can configure Outlook email on iPhone with ease.
1. Go to the home screen of your iPhone and tap on the “Setting” icon (gear icon).
2. Select “Mail, Contacts, Calendars” from the menu that will open under settings.
3. On the next screen, you should tap on the “Add Account” button.
4. Now, a list of some popular email providers like Google, Yahoo, AOL, etc. will appear on your screen.
5. Choose “Outlook.com” from the list that is appearing.
6. Enter the following information on the next page.
a. Email: Enter your Outlook email address.
b. Password: Provide the password of your Outlook email account.
c. Description: Add a suitable description for your account.
7. Wait for a few moments till the Outlook verify the information provided by you.
8. Finally, tap on the “Save” button once the verification and sync get completed.
You don’t have to do anything else. You may now open the Mail app to check the emails in your Outlook account. If the automatic settings don’t work for you then you can opt for the manual settings.