You need to use a computer in order to reset the Verizon password as the process is not compatible with a mobile phone.
• Visit the Verizon website (www.verizonwireless.com) and click the “My Account” option available under “My Account”.
• Then, click “Forget your Info?”
• Next, you need to enter the 10-digit phone number associated with your account followed by a 5-digit zip code.
• After that, you will receive a temporary password on your phone.
• Enter the temporary password received in the appropriate field.
• Finally, create a new password and confirm the same.