Steps to Know How to remove pop ups in chrome?: If you use the Internet on a regular basis then you might know how annoying Pop-Ups can be. They can literally invade your browser by opening multiple tabs and window. But the good thing is that most of the modern-day browsers including Google Chrome are designed to block these annoying pop-us. However, many a time, you also need to take some additional measures to remove pop-ups. This post is for those Google Chrome users who want to get rid of pop-ups. Here we will provide you with the simple steps by which you can stop Pop-ups in chrome.
Steps to stop Pop-ups in Chrome
Go through the following steps to get rid of Pop-ups completely from your chrome browser.
1. Make sure the chrome browser’s inbuilt pop-up blocker is enabled.
a. Open Google Chrome “settings” from the menu.
b. Search “POP” in the “Search settings” option available at the top.
c. Scroll down and open “Site Settings”.
d. Find and choose the “Pop-ups and redirects” option.
e. Here, you will find the toggle switch to “on” and “off” the pop-up blocker.
2. Check your Google chrome approve list and remove all such websites from which you don’t want to receive pop-ups.
3. It is also possible that you might be facing the problem of pop-ups due to malware. That’s why you should also scan your device using an anti-malware application.
4. In case you have random plugins and add-ons installed in your chrome browser then we recommend you to uninstall them. Time and again, it is observed that these add-ons and plugins may also push pop-ups.
5. If the nuisance of pop-ups continues even after trying all of these measures then you should contact Google Chrome support and seek advice from the experts.