Solutions for How to remove Malwarebytes from windows 10? Windows 10 is equipped with an inbuilt defender which can protect it against viruses and malware. Still, we recommend users to keep Malwarebytes installed on their device as it provides additional security. However, if your computer is running out of space or you have another antivirus installed then you may remove Malwarebytes. It is not at all difficult to remove Malwarebytes from your Windows 10 computer. However, there are some important things to you should keep in your mind. In this tutorial, we will list all the steps that you should follow to remove Malwarebytes from a Windows 10 PC.
How can I remove Malwarebytes from a windows 10 computer?
Removing software like Malwarebytes can free up a lot of storage space and processing resource in your windows computer. Let’s go through the steps that you should follow in order to get rid of Malwarebytes from MS Windows 10 device.
• First of all, close down the Malwarebytes if it is currently in use.
• Click “Start” button and choose “All program” from the list.
• After that, you have to find the “Malwarebytes Anti-malware” folder from the list of all the installed programs.
• Find and select the “Uninstall Malwarebytes Anti-Malware" link in the sub-folder.
• Then, click “yes” to confirm the uninstallation process of Malwarebytes. As soon as you click “Yes”, a status bar showing progress of the process will also appear.
• Next, you have to restart your device as soon as the uninstallation wizard instructs you to do so.
• Once you are done with restarting your windows 10 computer, you should remove the files and folders of “Malwarebytes” from the C drive. You will find the Malwarebytes folder in the “Program files” stored in C drive.