How to Recover SBCGlobal Email Password? SBCGlobal email is a very sophisticated email service having a lot of active users. Ever since the SBCGlobal become a subsidiary of AT&T, the SBCGlobal email users have to check their email through the AT&T website. Due to all this transition, many SBCGlobal users find it difficult to do some specific tasks on SBCGlobal email like recovering the password. If you have lost your SBCglobal Email password due to any reason then you should read this article till the end. Here, we will provide you some very important information by which you will be able to recover SBCGlobal Email Password easily.
How to reset SBCGlobal Email password?
If you have SBCGlobal Email password recovery options such as phone number and email address added to your account then you should follow the steps below:
1. SBCGlobal email can be accessed through the AT&T website only. So, to initiate the SBCGlobal password recovery, you need to visit the official login page of AT&T.
2. Click on the “Forget password?” link that should be appearing at the bottom of AT&T login window.
3. Then, provide your SBCGlobal username and last name in the appropriate fields.
4. Also, enter the captcha code from the bottom of the page and click “Next”.
5. Select the method of receiving the temporary password i.e. alternate email ID or Phone number.
6. After that, you will receive a temporary SBCGlobal email password either on your email ID or phone number (as selected by you).
7. Enter the temporary password for your SBCGlobal email account you have just received.
8. You will get the option to create a new SBCGlobal password as soon as you enter the correct temporary password.
9. Next, you have to enter a new password for your SBCGlobal email account.
10. After entering the new password, you should log in to your SBCGlobal email account for one more time to check your new login credentials.
• Apart from the temporary password, you may also recover SBCGlobal Password using security questions as well. In order to do so, you need to select the option to answer security question instead of receiving a temporary password.
• While creating a new SBCGlobal Password, you should keep in mind that it should be strong yet easy to remember.
• Make sure you involve an alphabetical letter, a number as well as a symbol in your SBCGlobal password.