The password is most important security factor which protects our all necessary information and details from being hacked. So that whenever we create any of the account selecting the password is most important factor, we should keep some points in our mind before choosing the password. Make sure the password is strong with combination of letters, numbers and symbols so that no one can easily hack it.
But unfortunately if someone hack your At&t email account then how will you recover it? If you didn’t find any right solution then immediately follow the points below so that you can easily recover your At&t password.
1) First you have opened your browser and type att.com/email reset in your address bar.
2) After that you have to enter your user id and last name and click on continue button.
3) Then new window will appear which ask to you, how you want to recover or reset your password like: “send me temporary password” or “I will answer my security question” and click on continue button.
4) Suppose you select “send me a temporary password” then choose via text message you want to recover your password or through email address and hit the continue button.
5) After sometime you will get temporary password and click on continue.
6) Then create a new password and confirm the password and hit the continue button.
7) Finally you receive a message which intimates that you have reset your password.