How to Fix IncrediMail Email not working?IncrediMail is a special email client application loaded with all the advanced functions and features. What make IncrediMail special are its awesome emojis and animations which you can add in an email. However, we should note that there is no email client available today which is absolutely flawless. There are many errors and issues in IncrediMail that can cause a lot of inconvenience for its users. This post can be of your significance if you are dealing with any Incredimail Error and issue. Here, we will discuss the step by step process to fix IncrediMail not working/ stopped working problem in detail.
What are the common problems with IncrediMail?
Let’s go through some of the common issues associated with IncrediMail email client.
• IncrediMail email not working on windows 10
• Unable to log in to IncrediMail
• Incredimail not opening the emails
• Can’t use IncrediMail on windows 7 computer
• Incredimail not working with Gmail
• Unable to receive emails in Incredimail
• Incredimail is unable to finish the registration
IncrediMail System Requirements
Many a time, IncrediMail not working problem occurs when the computer system of the user doesn’t fulfill the requirements. Here is the system requirement of IncrediMail that the user’s PC must fulfill.
• Operating System: Windows (32bit or 64bit) XP, Vista 7, and 10
• Web browser: Internet Explorer 5.5 or higher
• RAM: At least 512 MB
• Free Hard Disk Space: 30 MB
Steps to resolve Incredimail not working problem
If your PC fulfills all the system requirements of Incredimail then you should follow the steps given below:
1. First of all, make sure that there isn’t any interruption on your internet connection.
2. Confirm that you are using the updated version of IncrediMail. If not, then you should update Incredimail immediately.
3. Ensure that there is no such software installed in your PC that might conflict with Incredimail. Sometimes, using more than one email clients in one PC can result in such conflicts.
4. If you have added plugins to your Incredimail then you should disable them and run Incredimail for one more time.
5. Still, if Incredimail not working then you need to re-install it.
6. In case the above methods don’t fix the problem then you should scan your PC using a good antivirus. You may also contact IncrediMail support if the issue continues.