Deleting emails from Gmail account is not a big task. But might be possible if you are new on Gmail accounts then maybe you are not aware of this functionality of Gmail to delete all the mails at once or delete one by one mail. So if you want crystal clear solution regarding this, just follow the points which are mention below.
Delete mails one by one:
• First choose your browser for Gmail account such as: Google chrome, internet explorer, Mozilla Firefox, safari etc.
• Now type www.gmail.com, then go to sign in page of Gmail. Here you have to enter your email address and password & hit the sign in button.
• Once you enter in your mail, open the mail which you want to delete.
• Once you click on the mail, on right side you will find the option of “more” hit it.
• Then scroll down where you find the option of delete. Just click on that. Now you will find this message is deleting from your Gmail account.
Delete mails at once:
• Same open your Gmail login page and enter your all login credential and hit the sign in button.
• Once you enter in your Gmail account, on top left side you find the option of more click on that.
• Now select all and look to delete icon and hit it. once you click on that delete icon your all mails will delete at once.