Yes Richa you can create another one account if you have existing or not any account in Gmail. I am sharing here complete and process to create new Gmail account it is same as process to signup first time in Gmail so follow all the steps one by one. You can create multiple email accounts in Gmail.
Please go through the procedure of creating a Gmail account mentioned below:
• Go to the official web portal of Google and find the respective link for Gmail.
• Clicking this link will redirect you to a new page providing you two options as “Sign-in” and “Create an account”.
• Click the link to “create an account”.
• After clicking this link, you’ll be redirected to a page asking you to fill up a form.
• The form will consist of several fields including your first name, last name, date of birth, Gender, phone number, current email ID etc.
• You’ll be asked to choose a username and create a new password.
• Choose a unique username.
• At the last, Google will send a verification code to your given mobile number in order to verify the same. That’s all; your account will be created.
for strong password you can read security checkpoint list of Gmail account which has given on Gmail support page.