Manage your all incoming mails by the help of using Gmail filter option so that you can easily label, archive, delete, star or automatically forward the mail. But if don’t know how to create filter in Gmail then quickly find the reliable solution here.
1) First open the web browser in which you are going to use your Gmail account. Then type www.gmail.com and go to sign in page of Gmail.
2) Now enter the email address and password to enter in your Gmail account.
3) Once you enter in your Gmail account click down the arrow in search box.
4) After that enter your search criteria and if you want sure about your search is working correct or not then check what emails show up by clicking search.
5) Then click on create filter with this search at the bottom of the search window.
6) Now you have to choose what you would like the filter to do and finally click on create filter.
By this way you can simply create a filter. But if you find any issue don’t hesitate to call technical experts for better solution regarding Gmail.