In this post you will find how to clean up your Gmail inbox. Simply you can follow the post step by step which helps you to solve your problem.
1) The first method is to create a filter for unwanted mails:
• First open your Gmail and enter your all email address and password
• After that choose the mail which you want to filter. After that click on more menu and click on filter option.
• Now click on create filter with search and hit the delete the option & click on create filter.
2) The second method is to unsubscribe from the emailing list:
• Same as above, open Gmail account by entering the email address and password.
• Then click an email from which you want to unsubscribe
• Then look for unsubscribe link and click on unsubscribe.
• After that follow the instruction on screen
• Make sure if your email do not provide the option of unsubscribe then simply you can do flag it as a spam.