File attachment through Google drive is the best option if document is larger than Gmail file size limit. This is the really simple process but there are lots of users who don’t know the method to attach file from Google drive in Gmail message. Now, don’t you can follow the process as given below step by step?
Send attachment by Google Drive:
• Open Gmail account on your computer
• Next, click on compose link.
• Now click on the Google drive.
• Select all the files which you want to attach with your message.
• At the bottom of the page, you need to decide how you want to send the file:
• Drive link: this option is works for any files stored in Google drive such as files created using Google docs, sheets, slides or forms.
• Attachment: this option is only works files which were not created using Google docs, sheets, slides or forms.
• Finally click on the Insert option.