The category feature in Gmail helps you to sort out your all emails so that you do not see all the messages at one time. The messages in your inbox are sorted into different categories such as: social, primary, promotions etc. Through you can easily manage your all mails in Gmail. But if you find any difficulty to add categories tab in Gmail then find the reliable steps here.
• First you have to choose your inbox style, for this:
1) Go to your Gmail account by entering your email address and password
2) Then move to setting icon which is located at top right side, then scroll down and click on setting option.
3) After that just hit the option of inbox tab, & in this box you have to select default, important first, unread first, starred first and priority inbox
4) Now choose other setting such as: how to filter or show importance markers
• Add the category:
1) Same open the Gmail account then move to setting icon and click on setting option
2) Under the setting section just click on configure inbox
3) After that you have to check boxes of the category which you want to use and finally click on save option.