Suppose we have to send any message to our friends, colleague’s etc but at the same time we found that there is minor mistake in our spellings, so how can we check that spelling? This is very common problem which is usually faced by mostly users. But how can we check the spelling before sending the messages. If you don’t know then no issue because Gmail offers us this feature where we check the spelling before sending it. In this post you will easy solution to spell check the Gmail messages.
• First open your Gmail in supported browser like: internet explorer, Google chrome, safari, Mozilla Firefox etc. Then go to sign in page and enter your email address and password.
• Once you enter in your Gmail account, look on the top left side where you find the compose option.
• Now write the message which you want to send.
• After that click down the arrow which is located at bottom right corner of the page
• Here you fond the option of “check spelling” just hit that option.
It’s done! But if you didn’t getting these steps, immediately contact to technical experts.