Seeking for best mailing platform? Then go with At&t web mail service for advanced features. But if you are continuously trying to setup an account in At&t but your all efforts are in vain, then just go with the steps which are mentioned below where I describe how to setup account in At&t.
1) First open the window live mail, after that you have to select add email account.
2) Now enter your email address, password and name.
3) Now go with manually configure server setting for this email account and click on next option.
4) Select POP3 for account type, for incoming server enter inbound.att.net
5) Now select “this server requires a secure connection”
6) For outgoing server you have to enter outbound.att.net and select “this server requires a secure connection” and “my outgoing server requires authentication”
7) And finally select the next and click on finish.
Now it’s done! You are ready to go.