Just Help Number for 1-833-295-1999 How can I setup iPhone on EarthLink Email?The advancement of latest technologies drastically changed the way we access our email accounts. As long as we have our mobile phone with a stable internet connection, we can check our emails with ease. If you own an iPhone then you can access your EarthLink email accounteither via Safari browser or by setting it up using IMAP/POP. Keep reading this post if you don’t know how to setup iPhone on Email using IMAP/ POP3 settings.
In this article, we will provide you step by step process to configure iPhone on EarthLink Email in the most convenient manner.
Steps to add EarthLink Email to iPhone
Given below are the steps by which you can configure EarthLink Email account on iOS 9.0+ device like iPhone or Ipad.
• To start the configuration, you need to tap settings on your iPhone/ iPad.
• Scroll down on the next screen and choose “Mail, Contacts, Calendars”.
• Tap on the “Add Account” option on the next menu.
• Now, a list of popularemail services will appear on your screen. Here, you have to scroll down and select “Other” from the list.
• Then, Choose “Add Mail Account” and enter the following information.
o Name: Enter your name
o Email: Provide your EarthLink email account.
o Password: Enter your EarthLink email password.
• Now, your iPhone will automatically confirm your settings.
• Tap on the “Save” button from the top-right corner.
• Your EarthLink email account will now be appearing under the “Accounts” section.
• Finally, launch the Mail app to see your EarthLink email.
Manual Settings to connect iPhone with EarthLink Email
If the automatic settings don’t work for you then you have to enter the settings manually. Here are the IMAP settings you may use to add EarthLink Email to iPhone.
Incoming Mail Server Settings
• Host Name: imap.earthlink.net.
• Username: Enter your full address of EarthLink.
• Password: Enter the password of your EarthLink email account.
Outgoing Mail Server Settings
• Host Name: smtpauth.earthlink.net.
• Username: Your complete EarthLink email address.
• Password: Enter the password of your EarthLink Email account.
If you are unable to send/ receive EarthLink email on iPhone even after entering IMAP settings then you may also opt for POP3 configuration.
Please note that the above-mentioned steps are applicable for iPhone/ iPad with iOS 9 devices. In case you are using an older version of iPhone then some of the steps may vary. However, the general settings will remain the same.