To see Gmail contacts in your Andorid mobile phone you need to configuration. Don’t worry we are sharing here complete method to configure and see all contacts in your mobile phone.
Follow steps as given below:
• First, you need to open your Gmail account.
• From the left side of you will see a navigation panel, and locate Gmail menu above compose button.
• Next, you need to click on Gmail after that click on contacts from the options.
• You will get here all your synced contacts of android phone.
• Click on more option from the left side navigation panel.
• Next, click on restore contacts option from the navigation panel.
• You can see a pop up box where some back up options are available such as 10 min ago, 1 hour ago, yesterday, 1 week ago and custom.
• Now you can select custom and take back-up of contacts and you have deleted as long as 30 days back.
• Now finally click on the restore button. Now your process is completed.
After following all above steps you can successfully do this process if problem is occurred you can follow Gmail support online help.