Recover Hacked Gmail Account
There are so many web threats through which a hacker can access your account without your authentic permission and change password. As a result, you are not able to access your account. So, you can restrict hackers from accessing your account simply by creating a strong password.
What is Strong Password?
I’m sharing here few tips through which you can create a strong password for your account:
1. Always create a unique password for each of your account.
2. Include a mix of numbers, letters and symbols in your password.
3. Avoid using your personal information or common word as your password.
4. Please make sure that your backup password alternatives are updated and secure.
5. Never share your password with anybody even your loved ones.
Process of Creating a New password for Your Account
Please remember, at the time of creating a new password for your account, you will be asked few questions and you’ll have to answer those correctly. Please prepare these questions:
1. The last password, you remember;
2. You should have access of your registered phone number
3. Your recover email;
4. Date of creating your account;
If you know these questions then follow the steps provided below:
1. Go to the Gmail login page.
2. After entering your email address click the “Next”.
3. After clicking the “next” you need to click the option for “forgot password”.
4. Now answer questions as asked and follow the instructions. That’s all!