How can I Import IncrediMail into MS Outlook?: The cool features of Incredimail make it a very easy and fun application to use. Still, it lacks some of the key utilities like conversation views, encrypted emails, and phishing filters. All these features are present in MS Outlook. That’s why many users may tend to switch towards MS Outlook from IncrediMail. If you are also an Incredimail user and want to change your email client to MS outlook then you are at the right place. You just need to keep reading this post because here we will provide you the step by step method to import Incredimail in MS Outlook effortlessly.
Things to know before Importing IncrediMail into Outlook
Check out some important points given below before starting the process to import Incredimail in Outlook.
• No inbuilt tool is available in both Outlook and IncrediMail for importing messages of Incredimail to Outlook.
• You have to take help of various applications available online to change the format of Incredimail message file so that it can be exported to Outlook.
• You can download and install any of the applications such as Incredimail converter, Outlook converter, EZ backup, Backup8, etc. to convert Incredimail messages.
How Export Incredimail emails to Outlook?
Here are the steps to create a file format that can be exported to Outlook.
• First of all, launch the online conversion tool you have just downloaded and installed.
• Choose the version of your Outlook and Incredimail (if prompted).
• You may have to browse to the location of your Incredimail messages. Go to the following location in such cases.
• Then, make sure you choose “.PST” as your export format.
• Click on the “Export” or “Convert” button to start converting Incredimail messages to .PST file.
Save the converted file and move on to import it in the MS Outlook program.
How to import Incredimail messages to Outlook?
Once the .PST file is created you can import it by following the steps below.
• Open MS Outlook and choose “open” from the “file” tab.
• Then, open “Import and Export” wizard by clicking on the “Import” icon.
• Choose “Import from another program or file” option.
• Select “Outlook Data file (.PST)” from the next page.
• Click next and browse to the location where .PST file is saved.
• Select the .PST file and click on the “Open” button.
Note: Make sure that “Include subfolder option” is selected.
• Click the button available next to “Import items into the same folder” label.
• Finally, click on the “Finish” button once the import process gets over.