Gmail Not Sending Emails on iPhone: It is a well-known fact that Gmail is the most popular email service in the world. Millions of people prefer Gmail over any other email account any day. One of the primary reasons why it is preferred over other email services is its adaptability to work smoothly with any device including iOS, Android, Windows, etc. Despite being one of the top email services on the web Gmail is not absolutely perfect. In fact, it is also prone to some technical and non-technical issues. One such problem is not being able to send emails through iPhone. This post is of your significance in case your Gmail not sending emails on iPhone. Here, we will discuss the reasons why you have to face such problems and what you can do in order to fix a Gmail account that is not sending emails.
Common Possible reasons why Gmail not sending emails on iPhone
Not being able to send emails can be very frustrating especially if you use your Gmail account for your business and other official purposes. There is no one fixed reason that we can point out as the primary factor why you can’t send Gmail messages. However, there are many common reasons due to which a large number of people have to face issues in sending Gmail messages.
- Slow and interrupted internet connection: This is the most common reason. In case you can’t send a Gmail message in case you are not connected to the internet.
- Incompatible browser: You may have to face problems in using Gmail in case you are using it on an incompatible browser.
- Outdated browser: If the browser you are using is obsolete then it is possible that you might not be able to send emails through Gmail.
- Cache and cookies of your browser: In case there is an accumulation of cache and cookies of your browser then you might have to face problems in sending emails via iPhone.
- Incorrect IMAP/ POP Settings: If you have configured the Gmail account in iPhone using incorrect IMAP/ POP settings then sending emails can be problematic.
- Format of the email you are trying to send: Some formats of the file are not supported by Gmail. In case you are trying to send email in any one of these formats then you will have to face errors and issues.
- Size of the email you are looking to send: In case the size of the email you are trying to send is too big then an error might occur.
- Depleting storage space: It is a very common problem for those who use Gmail app on the iPhone. In case the storage space in your iPhone is running then the Gmail app will not working properly and eventually you will face issues in sending emails.
How can I fix the Gmail account that is not sending emails on iPhone?
It is very easy to fix the Gmail account not sending emails on iPhone if you are able to detect the main reason why are facing this problem. You just have to fix the factor causing the problem and you are done. We have compiled some basic solutions by which you many find and fix the issues causing problems in sending emails through your Gmail account.
* First and foremost, you have to make sure that you are using your iPhone on a fast and smooth internet connection. To check your internet you should try to open another website.
* Make sure that the browser you are using to run Gmail is compatible. It is recommended that you should run Gmail on popular browsers like Chrome, Safari, Firefox, etc.
* Ensure that you are using an updated version of the browser. Those who are using an outdated browser must update the same immediately.
* Clear caches and cookies of your browser and then try to send an email once again.
* In case you have configured Gmail on iPhone then you should ensure that you are using the correct IMAP/ POP settings. You may also consider switching from IMAP to POP or vice-versa.
* Also, ensure that there is no shortage of storage space on your iPhone. You may consider the option of removing rarely used apps in case the storage space is less.
* Make sure that the format and size of the email attachment that you are trying to send are supported.