Error in Sending and receiving emails with IncrediMail If your email account is properly configured then sending and receiving email through Incredimail email client is very easy. All its cool animations and emojis make sending Incredimail emails quite catchy as well. However, like all other email clients available today, you may have to face problems while sending and receiving email on IncrediMail as well. No matter how many awesome features it has, the primary function of Incredimail email client is still the same i.e. sending and receiving emails.
Go through the instructions given in this post if you are unable to send or receive IncrediMail emails. Here, we will discuss the steps by which you can fix Sending/ receiving errors of IncrediMail effortlessly.
Why you can’t send and receive emails with IncrediMail?
There are many possible factors that can bar you from receiving and sending emails with Incredimail. Some of them are listed below:
1. The email account is not configured with Incredimail properly.
2. You are not connected to a smooth Internet connection
3. Firewall blocking Incredimail from fetching emails from the server
4. Problems due to the file attached with an email
5. You are making a typing error while entering the email address of your recipients.
How to fix Unable to send/ receive Incredimail email problem?
Given below are the steps that you should follow if you can’t send or receive Incredimail emails.
• To start the troubleshooting, you need to check your internet connection and make sure it is fast and stable.
• Make sure you are entering the email address of your receiver correctly.
• Confirm that your firewall (windows or antivirus) is properly configured and not blocking Incredimail emails.
• If the problem continues then you need to re-configure your email account. Follow the steps below to set up an email account on Incredimail.
o Open IncrediMail by double-clicking the IncrediMail Desktop icon.
o Click on “Tools” followed by “Accounts” to open the “Mail Accounts” dialog box.
o Choose your email account and click “Remove”. This will remove the previously added email account from IncrediMail.
o Now, you need to click “Add” and select “Automatically configure settings” radio button on the next page.
o Click “Next” and add details of your email account on the next page.
o Finally, click on the “Finish” button to wrap up the configuration.
• In case you are still not able to send or receive emails then you should uninstall Incredimail and install it once again. You may also contact Incredimail support service if the problem continues for a prolonged period of time.