Getting irritated regarding sending problem in window live mail? So to whom you are waiting for support? Just try these steps which I mention below to overcome of this particular problem. Simply go with the details below and solve your sending issue regarding window live mail.
1) Before using the window live mail, kindly ensure about your internet connectivity. If you are not online or some other problem is related with internet then immediately contact to internet service provider and fetch out the best possible solution.
2) You can also troubleshoot your problem by following these steps:
Click on the blue button which is located at top left corner. After that select the option then click on email account.
Now you have to choose the Shaw account and select the properties. Now click on server tab and ensure about the particular information such as:
a) Incoming mail server is POP3
b) Incoming mail: pop.shaw.ca
c) Outgoing mail: mail.shaw.ca
d) Then enter username and password
3) After that selected advanced tab and confirm these information:
• Outgoing mail: 587
• SSL: yes
• Require authentication: yes
• Incoming mail: 995
4) And finally hit the apply button then click on ok.