EarthLink email is considered as one of the best email services available in the market with millions of users worldwide. Many features are provided by the EarthLink to its user. However, despite the many features that it offers, issues are pretty common while working with it. The EarthLink email not working is one of the most common issues that occur quite frequently. The users can easily fix this issue by applying the appropriate troubleshoot measures. In this article the different ways to resolve the EarthLink email not working issue has been provided so that the users can fix them on their own, whenever encountered.
Possible reasons for EarthLink email not working
Some of the common reasons that cause the EarthLink email to not work properly on your device have been provided below. Knowing the actual reason can help you fix the problem in a better manner.
* There is some problem with your internet connectivity.
* The browser you are using to open or EarthLink email is not compatible or is outdated.
* If using EarthLink via mobile app, an outdated application can affect working of EarthLink email.
* You have configured EarthLink email on your device with incorrect POP/ IMAP settings.
* Any third-party program installed in your device is interfering with your EarthLink email.
* The login issue in EarthLink email can be due to incorrect username and/ or password.
Common ways to fix the EarthLink email not working problem
By knowing the correct troubleshooting steps, the users can solve the not working issue of the EarthLink email on their own. But the main question that arises is where to find these right steps. To help the users with this, some basic troubleshooting measures to fix the EarthLink email not working have been discussed below.
Solve EarthLink email not working on Windows 10
The different solutions to fix the EarthLink email not working on Windows 10 are provided below. Those facing this issue can proceed with the given solution.
1.First of all make sure that you have active internet connectivity on your device.
2. Make sure that all important system updates are installed in your Windows 10 device.
3. Always use a compatible and updated browser to open EarthLink email.
4. In case any third-party or antivirus program installed in your system is creating issue with EarthLink email, turn it off temporarily.
5. Presence of virus in your device can also cause the EarthLink email not working problem. To fix this, run a scan using a good antivirus program and delete the threats found. Try running EarthLink email after that.
Fix EarthLink email not working on iPhone
Certain easy step solutions to fix the EarthLink email not working issue on iPhone are given below:
- Check that airplane mode is turned off and you have access to a strong internet connection.
- If you are using EarthLink through mobile app, make sure that it is updated to the latest version.
- Make sure that you have used correct settings while configuring EarthLink email on your iPhone. If not sure, you need to reconfigure it.
- Try restarting your iPhone as sometimes a simple restart can fix the EarthLink email not working issue.
- Enough storage space should be available in your device as a device running low on storage can also cause the EarthLink email not working problem.
How to resolve EarthLink email not working on Google Chrome?
The steps following which the users can fix the EarthLink email not working on Google Chrome issue have been provided below:
1. Make sure that your browser is updated to its latest version.
2. Clear cookies, caches and unwanted history from your browser.
3. Temporarily disable plug-ins and extensions from your browser.
5. If nothing else works, you might need to switch to another browser.
EarthLink email login not working
The EarthLink email login not working issue might be due to incorrect password. Follow these steps to reset your EarthLink email password and gain access to your account:
1. Go to EarthLink email password reset page and click on the ‘Lost Password?’ link.
2. The EarthLink MyAccount page will appear on the screen asking you to enter your email address.
3. Provide the email address and click on the Continue button.
4. Now, select a verification process that you can easily access and again tap the Continue button.
5. Enter a new password of your choice and click on the Continue button
6. Tap the Ok button to save the changed EarthLink email password.