BellSouth not working: The email service offered by BellSouth is one of the best and provides various features to the users such as enhanced account security, easy account recovery, fast email sending & receiving, etc. One added advantage is that you can configure BellSouth email on any kind device you are using such as iPhone, android phone, personal computer, Mac, etc. However, despite having so many amazing features, issues and error occur all time while working with BellSouth. Among the different issues faced, BellSouth not working is pretty common problem. To help the users with this issue, this article provides the different ways to fix the BellSouth not working problem that can be followed without much expertise.
Issues related to BellSouth email not working
The BellSouth email not working problem is the most common error faced by the users. When BellSouth email stops working, it is accompanied by different related issues. These issues can create major work loss for the users by not sending and receiving their important messages in time. Some major issues that are accompanied with the BellSouth email not working problem are given below:
* Problem in logging in to the BellSouth email account.
* Problem in sending messages from BellSouth email account
* New messages are not receiving on BellSouth email account
* BellSouth email not working on Google Chrome
* BellSouth email not working on Mozilla Firefox
* Unable to open BellSouth email on Android phone
* Unable to open BellSouth email on iPhone
* BellSouth email account crashing and freezing
* BellSouth email works extremely slowly
Possible reasons behind BellSouth Email not working issue
A handful of reasons can be there behind the BellSouth email not working problem. A list of some of the most probable reasons behind this problem is given below.
* Your internet connection is being interrupted.
* The browser you are using to open BellSouth email is outdated or incompatible.
* Conflict with any third party software installed in your device is also a major reason behind BellSouth email not working.
* There is some problem with your BellSouth email account like a suspended or compromised account.
* Important software updates are missing from your device or it is running low on space.
* Settings error while configuring BellSouth email on phone or third-party client can also cause not working problem.
* There is BellSouth network outage in your area.
Ways to solve the BellSouth not working problem
There are some basic troubleshooting methods to fix the BellSouth not working issue that can be followed by the users even with very little technical expertise. The different methods have been discussed below in detail.
1. Fix problems with your internet connection
Before you proceed with any further troubleshooting measures, make sure that there is no problem with your internet connection. Your internet connection should be stable and has fairly good speed. Make sure that you have an active data pack and that your device is not in airplane mode.
2. Always use an updated browser
3. Make sure you are using a supported device
If you suspect that there can be any issue with the device you are using, try using BellSouth from another device. Your system must have all the important updates installed in order for BellSouth and all other applications to work properly. If using BellSouth via a mobile application, the application should be updated as well. Your device must have ample amount of disk space in order to BellSouth work properly.
4. Temporarily disable third party application
Sometimes, conflict with any third-party program especially an antivirus software or firewall installed in your system can create problems with the working of BellSouth email. To fix the problem, you need to disable such applications for the time you are working with the BellSouth email. After your work is done, do not forget to resume these applications. Similarly, disabling browser extensions and add-ons temporarily can also fix BellSouth not working problem.
5. Always use correct email settings during setup
While configuring BellSouth account on your device, make sure that you are using the correct incoming and outgoing server settings. If you are not sure about that, you can always re-configure BellSouth email on your device.
6. Check for suspended or hacked email account
In case you are unable to login to your BellSouth email account, chances are there that your account was hacked. To fix this, you need to perform BellSouth password recovery. If your account is suspended due to spam activity or inactivity, you need to ask your email service provider to fix this for you.
7. Make sure there is no server error
If there is BellSouth network outage in your area, there is nothing you can do to fix this problem. All you can do is wait till the problem is fixed by the BellSouth at their own end.
My Bellsouth Not working On Iphone can any one Help for My bellsouth Not working